The Plasma BT system in Dunfermline, Fife.
Why have Plasma Surgical or Plasma Shower at Aesthetic Spirit rejuvenation Clinic?
Our clinic offers the only Plasma BT treatments not just in Dunfermline but the whole of Fife. This is a CE and FDA approved device called the Plasma BT.
There are two modalities of Plasma delivery with the Plasma BT machine. These are:
Plasma Surgical (otherwise known as plasma sublimination or soft surgery).
Here at Aesthetic Spirit Rejuvenation Clinic we found a gap in our treatments for laxed skin on the upper and lower eyelids. After trials and research we have found that the Plasma BT offers our clients an excellent option. Botox and dermal fillers can only do so much before surgery is the better decision. However, that is a big step. Plasma BT is that middle ground. Not only have we now been offering non surgical upper and lower blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid tightening and rejuvenation) since early 2017 but also the Plasma technology goes much further with it’s treatment options.
Here are some more of the fantastic benefits of using this technology that we offer at the Clinic based at 30 Canmore Street, Dunfermline.
- Treatment for hooding of the upper eyelids.
- Treatment for Eye bags under the eyes.
- Crows feet reduction (fine lines radiating from the eyes. A botox free option).
- Peri oral line reduction. (Lines around the mouth, often called “smokers lines” (Which to be fair and guilt free do not just happen to those that smoke… but because of the vowel sounds we make etc..)
- Skin tag removal. (A much nicer option than a scalpel. The mode of action of the plasma treatment involves cauterisation of the tissue. This is sealing through heat which means no bleeding after, for example a sharp scalpel being used and the tissue then taking lengthier time to heal.)
- Milia removal.
- Acne scarring.
- Tattoo removal.
The plasma shower literally is plasma being showered onto the surface of the skin.
Benefits of treatment are;
- Destroys bacteria on the skin and within pores. Sterilising the skin is excellent for inflammation and acne.
- Trans Dermal Delivery System (TDDS). Plasma aids absorption. This means more effectiveness of creams and serums used within the clinic. *Please see Cytocare.
- Plasma shower increases collagen, elastin and skin cell production. So, as well as tightening, it improves skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles.
What is Plasma?
Plasma is generated when the atmospheric gas between the instrument tip and the skin is ionised. An electrical arc (otherwise known as “radiant matter” described by Sir William Crooksin in 1879 and subsequently a “cathode ray” by British Physicist Sir. J.J. Thompson in 1897.) Like most medical technologies, advancements have been made over time and we at Aesthetic Spirit Rejuvenation clinic are bringing you the most advanced cutting edge patented Plasma technology to date. There are previous systems which are not as accurate, advanced, patented nor as safe as the Plasma BT system.
How may states of matter are there?
Plasmas are often forgotten as the 4th state of matter after solid, liquid and gas.
Plasma is a hot ionised gas consisting of approximately equal numbers of positively charged ions and negatively charged electrons. The Plasma BT system uses atmospheric pressure to create two modalities of plasma delivery. The Plasma Surgical (plasma sublimation or soft surgery) and Plasma Shower.
Turning back the time with Plasma technology… is just one indication for treatment. Others include rejuvenation, tattoo removal, acne treatment, scar healing, redness and inflammatory response, skin tag removal, TDDS, increased absorption of serums and creams, reduction in fine lines, stretch mark removal as well as many others. For more information with this exciting technology and treatment options book in a complimentary consultation for existing clients, and a refundable deposit consultation for al new clients.
Further information on Plasma… the forgotten 4th element.
Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter, and was first described by chemist Irving Langmuir in the 1920’s… Unlike the other three states, solid, liquid and gas, plasma does not exist freely on Earth’s surface under norma conditions. Plasma can only be artificially generated by heating or subjecting a neutral gas to a strong electromagnetic field to the point an ionised gaseous substance becomes increasingly electrically conductive, and long range electromagnetic fields dominate the behaviour of the matter.
Shortlisted for “My Face ; My Body” award for ” Most innovative aesthetic treatment of 2016″